Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Below are a list of lenders who have guaranteed to provide all my buyer's with 100% financing information, possible mortgage payment estimates and lender credits to possibly lessen the money out of your pocket at closing! Tell them, Zan told you to call and ask about lender credits especially on VA loans. They are VA specialist.
1. Homestar Financial Corporation - The David Stallings Team 678-561-2504 / email@example.com
2. Guild Mortgage - Anita Steward 478-396-6009 / firstname.lastname@example.org
3. BenchMark Mortgage - Wendy Hollon 404-867-4973 / email@example.com
4. Network Funding - Monica De Ruyter 714-330-1642 / firstname.lastname@example.org